Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan 2nd (2 of 365)

MARATHON TRAINING BABY!!!


My 1st day of Marathon training is a home work out, 
because RAW is closed for the day.

For time:
50 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
150 Double Unders
200 Squats 
(I'm doing kettel bell swings instead because of "hip issues")

DONE
24min 33 sec
(I broke my jump rope)
I'm a :( girl now!


All you need for this WOD is


.....a jumprope, kettelbell, abmat and shoes,
unless you want to jumprope and tear your little toes up!
OUCH!!!


I am happy to say that I ATE wonderful today!

Breakfast:  egg whites and blueberry smoothy
Lunch:  Turkey wraped in lettuce with mustard, a pickel, and cottage cheese
Dinner:  salad, fish, and 'my favorite' corn 
snack:  almonds, and Blueberries and soy milk!
Ooops, I had a coffee too

124 Days till 
Marathon Day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment