Thursday, March 15, 2012

What a day!

Stressful is to say the least

~Started with  Dj's car having a parking ticket on his windshield this morning in the while it was parked in our cul-de-sac.  He has been parking there for over a year.  This past weekend he was confronted by one of our neighbors about parking his car there, she was kinda rude about it too.  So we are assuming that she was the cause of the ticket.
~I had a visit from my brother around lunch time, he was on his motorcycle,  you probably know where this is going.  Well lets just say we again 'interupted' someones nap time with the noise of the motorcycle and the police were called again!  People really need to get a life!  BUT I think this will be the last of it!  Thanks to my husband and the wonderful police officer!  
~Now I have a horrible splitting head ache from the stress of this day, and the nervous break down this made me have.  This is where a good workout or run would come in, if I COULD! 
~I going to the doctors tomorrow for my 6 week check up, I can't believe that I have not worked out in 6 WEEKS!  OMG!  I hoping he clears me to drive, that would be a real treat for me my husband and my dear brothers!  

Any way this is what I taught myself tonight in photoshop,
 I think I will call this 
'Hmmmmm some fun cool text'

This was taken at OCM this past summer!
GOOD TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment