Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Starting Again!

Starting again over!


Wow,  it has been way to long for me to neglect my BLOG and other things!
I would like to start again over!


I have been so down on myself. It has been so difficult not being able to work-out, or even go out!  It has been very lonley, quite at my house during the day!
(Which you would think is a good thing, but not so much anymore)


NOW I have been diagnosed with Bursitis in both shoulders, and possibly in left hip that I hurt again today while cleaning!  
SERIOUSLY!


4 WEEKS NO DRIVING!  
SERIOUSLY!


My kids are being jerks!  Yes I called them BOTH JERKS!!!!

To everyone that said they would come and visit me, thanks for the thought!

Hmmmmm!
NO COMMENT ON THAT ONE!

SO, I have decided to do a few things for myself!


Lets call them-
~IMPROVEMENTS~


Most important thing is;
Love my family more, especially my kids and husband!

    1. Be happier;  no crying anymore at the stupid things in life, like not having friends!  Who cares anyway!
    2. Get stronger;  Emotionally and physically! 
    3.  Motivation;  I need more espically at this time, I'm losing my MOJO!  
    4. Stop complaining;  My life is pretty darn good!  I don't have everything I want, but what I have is good enough!
    5. Live life to the fullest;  I need to start doing that!  Where do I want to vacation this year, hmmmm!  Hawaii, another Cruise, and an awesome Family Vacation with all of my love ones!  I will make them all happen!
    6. What I love, my passions;                                                                ~Cyndie DeLucia PHOTOGRPAHY, I have my Photography business, and I want it to explode!  I will make it happen!  No more excuses, this is mine and all mine!                                                                             ~Running and working out:  I will get there again, and make it good!  I miss it SO much, it is really driving me crazy to just sit here!  
So my new Blog is going to start now

I want to show off my Photoshop talent!
I am still "somewhat" learning and improving.
I try to give myself 1 hour , make that 30min a day to practice, which rarely happens.

But starting now I have to try to give myself at least 1hour a day so I can start posting before and afters.

This will definitely give me my MOJO back!

Here is a really cool before and after,
it's called BOKEH!

+
=
Final result!  Kinda cool!

This was an easy one!
The next one will be a little bit more challenging





No comments:

Post a Comment