Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 238 of 365 (Oct 24th)


BTW, I'm using an AtoZ challenge word for this Fall Brawl event

The 5 words are:
Trouble, Train, Tumble, Team, Table
Here is my 1st T word for our
'A to Z' challenge!

Train

I have to train a lot to be able to do the thing I do for this Fall Brawl!
I love this stuff!!!!

The 3rd event is,
 Ground to Overhead Ladder
You start with 65# and move up by 10#
here are a few pics of that!












Made it to 105#, but could not finish it!
You only had 20sec to lift it over your head,
 and 10 sec to switch to next weight!


My last event was an 8min event.
You had to sled push across the gym, and do as many Wall balls 14#'s as you can with in that min, then push 90# sled back across the gym to the other side and do as many kettle bell swings 35# for the remainder of that min.  You did 4 rounds!
I don't have any pictures yet,  I'm hoping someone has some!


My over all score for the Fall Brawl, was not very good at all!
But I was out there doing the best that I could, and I can't wait to train even harder next year!!


Sorry I'm so behind on my blogg,  I will try to keep it update every day from here out!


PEACE! 
No PAIN No GAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment