Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 189 of 365 (July 14th)

The 5 words are:
'Elegant, Exercise, EyesEntrance, Emotions'

Here is my 4th 'E' word for our
'A to Z' challenge!

'Exercise'

This is my other type of working out I do, 
I love to run, and also love to do Crossfit also!  
This was at a Crossfit competition at R.A.W Training
October  30th 2010

The WOD (workout of the day) for this event was
21-15-9
Wall-balls (girls 14# guys 20#)
row for calories
ground to over head (65# girls, not sure what guys did)

Round one 21 times for each
round two 15 times each 
round three 9 times each

This is called Wall-balls,
-start from a squating position and then throw the 14# ball up to the first line for girls-
21, 15, 9 times

Row 21 calories, then 15, then 9.
I can usually pull 2x's for 1 calorie

Ground to over-head
65# for girls
21, 15, 9 times

The first move was called a 'clean'
Ground to shoulders



Second move is 'push jerk'
shoulders to overhead


Now we have to repeat,
this was the starting of my second round (15 reps)

I was very happy with my time it took me 13:11 to finish

Next event Deadlifting

225# I lifted

No comments:

Post a Comment