Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 176 of 365

3 monkeys on a trampoline!




Gina laughing at DJ

Dj trying to make Gina catch AIR!

...didn't work on Gina, but did work on DJ!
I think he was a little scared!

Gina showing how it's done

...and she landed it, as usual

....again

Dj's turn,

....FAIL!!!!

Girls not letting DJ get up

....he still can't get up!

Oh my Gina Girl is showing off!

....AGAIN!

....and AGAIN!!!

TAG on the trampoline



....it again!!!

GO Nick-e-cole!!!

SHOW-OFF

OMG,  WATCH OUT DJ!!

WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING?
FROG LEGS

THIS IS NOT GOOD!

OH NO!!

YIKES!!

I TOLD YOU SO!!!


That was fun while it lasted,
And no-one got hurt!

....until they feel it in the MORNING!

HAHAHAH,
Good night!

BTW I DID POST THIS LAST NIGHT, I JUST FORGOT TO COMPLETE IT
...always remember to press publish post,  or it wont go thru!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment