Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 80 of 365

WHAT THE "DUCK"
.....and goose!
(we were driving through the South Side near the trail,
stopped at a stop sign and then all of these ducks
 started walking toward the truck.)
So FUNNY!!!!!

Here they come!!
This was taken from car window

I got out and they STAYED!

OH NO, a dog walked by
 ...we waited to see if they would come back,

...and they did

walking toward me again,

along came a white one in the group,

...and a goose he started posing

"ohhh is this side better"

"my turn"

how about this way?

Ok  duckies single file!
Move it! move it! move it!

Get out of my way slow poke!

HAHAHAHA!
He's gone!

Move over coming thru!


I could of sat there all day, but a car came and we had to move!
That was great!!



                      Marathon countdown  ~50 days~

OK! Half Marathon is DONE,
and was NOT fun!
Had a really bad run, side hurt after the fist 8 miles,
                                                               bad under toe nail blister,

YUCK and OUCHY!!!!
My time was AWEFUL  
                                                                                1:57

I want to say sorry to the bro, he was a trooper and stuck with me on this horrible run!
Luv ya Bro!!



 ~Day 75 here I come~






No comments:

Post a Comment